Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Reviews for leading transformations: Manage change


 
  • Macquarie University via Coursera
  • Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
  • 18 hours of effort required
  • 5,675 already enrolled!
  • 4.8 ★★★★★ (132 Ratings)
  • Skill Level: Beginner
  • Language: English

This is a very challenging and informational course that aims to teach you to effectively influence change and become productive. You will be taught how to develop such a mindset that will lead to creating a productive change cycle forever. Similarly, you will be given useful guidelines to not only lead yourself but others as well on the change journey. Furthermore, you will be taught to re-imagine change by redefining the change problem and also developing a balanced reflective change mindset. Thus the course can be a feasible way for you to understand how change is inevitable.

Syllabus of the course:

The course has a variety of topics enclosed in it including.

  • Learning to design successful change initiatives by implementing a balanced and reflective change mindset.
  • Then understanding how to create change cycles that can effectively apply tools and techniques for orienting, performing, and evaluating change.
  • Similarly, you will also learn to generate leadership strategies that are mindful of the complexity and challenges of change and mobilize energy for transformation. 

You can also find out the PSM Certification Dumps and Practice Test

Reviews:

In this section, we are going to take a look at the positive and negative feedback which users have given about this course. Reading the comments of these actual users will help you decide whether or not the course is worth the time.

Feedback:

  • This course happened to be very comprehensive and interesting. The content is so valuable and easy to follow that I was able to complete the entire course within a few days. The lecture videos and reading resources were very helpful. (Xaira S★★★★★).
  • I really can’t believe that I found this course and completed it out of my own will. Being a project manager, I never had enough time for myself let alone take a course and learn from it. But this course was so engaging and challenging at the same time that I had to give in all my time and effort to complete it. A big thanks to the instructor for broadening my horizons. (Ondrej S★★★★★).
  • This is an excellent course because of all the courses that I have ever taken so far, this one doesn’t seem to be a money-making course. The instructor of this course has actually added useful information in it which one can use in the real world. The concepts in the course were taught in a way that was very easy-to-comprehend and remembers. Thus I would highly recommend this course to everyone interested. (Zach M★★★★★).
  • This is the best course I have taken on management. The concepts were explained clearly. The content is very rich and helpful. The images, metaphors, and quotes in the course were the reason why I enjoyed so much learning from it. (Bernard DV★★★★★).
  • I would say that this is a great course as the simple imagery used here helped a lot in wrapping my mind around the concepts. The lessons were easy-to-understand, very memorable, and quick to recall. After completing the course, I feel like I can apply what I have learned immediately at my current organization. Thus, a big thank you to the instructor for this course. He truly deserves applause. (Andrew H★★★★★).
  • Completing this course has made me realize that this course is the best on the transformation stream. I really liked the concept of 3 M that has been presented in the course. (Srinivasan K★★★★★).
  • I am a change management practitioner, an IT professional, and an MBA holder. And as you can see the nature of my job requires continuous up-gradation of my skills. And that is why I took this course and would say it really helped me understand management and change and transformation in management. (May N★★★★★).
  • The learning content of this course is absolutely amazing and it won’t be wrong to say that not often you get to come across such a good MOOCs. The course has the right level of detail in it, not too long neither too short. The videos were quite engaging and the material added was also of great help. (Veronica B★★★★).
  • I was not able to learn much from the course as the lectures were not that informational. (Jose GR★★).

Conclusion:

This was everything that the course has to offer and after reading all the above, if you think the course is worth your time and effort, then enroll today and never stop learning.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment